We had a lovely weekend away visiting my sister and brother-in-law in Inverness – the kids loved seeing their auntie and uncle, and we managed to catch up with some other friends aswell. Some highlights:
1) Clear roads north and south bound. Those of you familiar with the A9 will understand what a blessing that was!
2) A walk on the Ness Islands, and then an explore round some of the nooks and crannies of Inverness we had never visited before.
3) Both evenings, a delicious meal, followed by games and relaxed chat.
4) Meeting up with mutual friends and going out for delicious Sunday lunch.
5) The beginnings of spring colours, side-by-side with dramatic frozen waterfalls and snow-capped mountains.