We were away at the weekend – heaps of fun, but not much time to knit! With Wasabi, I’m almost back to where I was in the photo last week – having taking back a whole bunch of rows because I decided I wanted the buttonholes closer together. I realised that I was knitting my ruffle scarf with the wrong edge, so took that out and restarted it too! Check out my post from last week to see photos of those – they haven’t changed much!
I have started a new project though – my second attempt at a moebius shrug for M. I’m knitting it ribbed – three rows of knit, three rows purl, and I quite like the effect – it certainly hides the cast-on edge reasonably well.