As 2010 draws to a close, it’s time to look back on what turned out to be a pretty crazily busy year. Some good things from the year:
1) We’re back in Scotland, fully settled in, and sure we’re where we’re meant to be.
2) Megan started Primary One, and Aidan is in Primary Three – they are both happy and settled there, and it’s great to see how much they are progressing both academically and socially. We’re very proud of them.
3) K and I were part of our church’s Holiday Club committee this year – a great event, attended by over 100 children. We’re inspired and excited, and looking forward to Holiday Club 2011.
4) I loved being part of the Praise Gathering (Edinburgh) choir earlier this year. Fantastic to be part of a 400-strong choir.
5) We visited Norway, the beautiful Isles of Mull and Arran, and Disneyland Paris this year. All very different, but lovely.
6) We went to the first ever Solas festival this year – hopefully the beginning of a new family tradition.
7) K and I went to Greenbelt for the first time in years – so so so good to be back.
8) We’ve climbed a few mountains, although not as many as we’d have liked!
9) K and I celebrated our tenth Wedding Anniversary this year 🙂 🙂 !
10) We’ve caught up with old friends, and made new ones. Loving it!
All in all, we’ve had a very busy, happy and blessed 2010, and I’m so grateful for that. Looking forward to all that 2011 may bring xxx