1) The children come home from school for lunch, and promptly put picnic blankets down and have an impromptu indoor picnic.
2) Birthday cards, vouchers, and a cheque arrived in the post today – all good 🙂 .
3) Woo hoo – I have a Finished Object… Knitted in King Cole, aran-weight, Kingfisher, here’s my basket-weave hat. I’ve knitted it on the big side, so that it will be a bit slouchy, something I think appeals to the intended recipient. Hope so anyway!
For more of Friday’s finished objects, check out Tami’s blog…
1) Discovering I could, in fact, go to watch Aidan’s assembly this morning 🙂 .
2) Being very proud of how well my little boy did 🙂 .
3) Opening the mail to find good news 🙂 .
No pics today, but some beautiful things nonetheless:
1) K sorting through the pile of mail which has accumulated over the last couple of weeks.
2) Fifteen minutes of blissful non-demanding quiet as I wandered round the library alone this afternoon.
3) The rose-gold sunlight bathing the snow-covered Ochils, clear all the way to Ben Cleuch, at sunrise and sunset – these hills have always spelled “home” to me, and today they were glorious 🙂 .