1) A spontaneous coffee with a friend.
2) M’s nursery teacher – endlessly enthusiastic and endlessly patient, she’s so good with M and copes with M bringing in a dead “mini-beast” (crane fly) by putting it under the microscope so they can look at in more detail.
3) The evening sky, awash with pale blues, golden streaks and pink hues. Truly awesome.
1) I decided to take a different approach today and successfully cajoled Megan out of her grump earlier today – this meant we had two happy and relaxed people on the way to nursery drop-off today, instead of two tired and stressed ones, as has happened Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday this week.
2) I couldn’t find my gym card on arrival at the gym this afternoon (despite knowing I’d put it in my pocket prior to leaving the house), but the receptionist was extremely nice about it and let me in anyway 🙂 .
3) I couldn’t find my gym card on arrival at the gym this afternoon (despite knowing I’d put it in my pocket prior to leaving the house), but when I went to pick M up from nursery, the nice ladies there handed it back to me 🙂 🙂 .